Ideally situated in a countryside setting, The Westin Sohna Resort and Spa offers best of both worlds – scenic rural splendor and glittering city lights at your doorstep. Located 45 minutes from the blooming Millennium City - Gurgaon and 65 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi, The Westin Sohna Resort and Spa is perfectly perched to let you elope in the lap of nature or effortlessly enjoy the age-old streets of Chandini Chowk, shop in Connaught Place or Khan Market, visit the happening nightclubs or rendezvous with the artists at Dilli Haat.
Adding to the magnificence of the resort are the adjoining locales comprising of Surajkund Lake, Damdama Lake, Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary and Tau Devi Lal Park - Botanical Garden etc.
Expediently situated with excellent transportation access, the resort offers unique gateway to the nearby magnificent ancient monuments and temples, captivating museums, and Gurgaon's vivacious performing-arts scene; the riches in Jaipur; and Agra's awe-inspiring Taj Mahal.
- Medanta Medicity 34.0 km/21.1 miles
- Suraj Kund Lake 43.0 km/26.7 miles
- Qutab Minar Heritage Monument 56.0 km/34.8 miles
- India Gate (War Memorial) 64.0 km/39.8 miles
- Red Fort (Lal Qila) 70.0 km/43.5 miles
- Taj Mahal 179.0 km/111.2 miles
- Jaipur - The Pink City 236.0 km/146.6 miles
- Kingdom of Dreams 39.0 km/24.2 miles
- Leisure Valley 39.0 km/24.2 miles
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary 62.0 km/38.5 miles
- MG Road (Mahatma Gandhi Road) 40.0 km/24.9 miles
- Connaught Place 64.0 km/39.8 miles